The most advanced crossbow on the market.
Deanbow - Quick video tutorial
Deancrossbows is a Manufacture established by Marcin Dziekan with headquarters located in Saxony. Our purpose is creation and implementation of new concepts in crossbows and its accessories, as well as promoting marksmanship in sport. Having family tradition in engineering and a long personal experience as an Inventor and Production Manager of Twinbow 1 and Twinbow 2 in Deancrossbows we develop original projects that deliver modern and luxurious solutions that compete with the best products on the market. Essentially, I design and produce all the elements myself whilst working along European traditions of Medieval engineers. When I started making crossbows for my own pleasure and satisfaction, I quickly decided that the most detrimental to the shooting experience would be keeping a good balance between the crossbows size, the ease of cocking it under any circumstances and its force. In result, its transport and shooting precision are easy and satisfying, making it a worthy competitor to other products of its class. Each crossbow from Deanbow series is carefully tested on shooting ranges between the 50m and 150m. Because everything is being designed and composed by me personally, I put a strong emphasis on safety at every stage of production, quality of components, mechanical quality and reliability of ballistic elements of the model. The results are supported by extensive initial tests with various measuring equipment and later at a shooting range. During many years I have managed to gather a reliable team with a vast experience in engineering and specialists related to sport. Thanks to their involvement and dedication I have a privilege to present you some of our products.
Bolt 27,5 g (426gn) energy at
Deanbow ONE SET
A strung bow ready for an assembly
Body of a crossbow
Set of 6 specially fitted bolts
MFM (Made For Measure) serving tool
Case type : plywood /alumina profile with protection CNC cut out PE foam inserts
MFM SERVING TOOL
Hand made high performance compact foldable crossbow .
Technical characteristics :
Draw weight no less than 170 kg ( 375 lbs )
Power stroke 280 mm/11"
Maximum force executed on the cocking lever when fully opened: less than 17Kg/ 37.5 lbs
Bolt 27,5 g (426gn) energy at >114.7m/s( 370FPs) -no less than 175J - mechanical efficiency 75%
Bolt 36,7g (570gn) energy at>101.5m/s (331 fps) -no less than 188J - mechanical efficiency 79%
Recommended bolt length 410 mm - 16"
Dimensions without scope – ready to shoot mode:
Length -butt plate to front support tip 880 mm (34.6")
Length-butt plate to front rollers 835mm (32,8")
Height- Without scope 184mm( 7.2")
Width -410mm (16")
Weight , -3,4Kg
Latching mechanism with two safety systems (ratchet & double-hook).
Handgrip lever auto engaging safety ,with additional locking mechanism (built in on clients request).
WARNING! No dry-fire inhibitor .
- high stability 7075 aluminum CNC machined riser
- patented limb geometry system with a low recoil, very low vibration, and a stable precise guided string path.
- four, very efficient , custom made limbs made of high module glass.
- covered in anti UV coating.
- high performance CNC machined, secure limb pockets
- limb system with a single string
- high resistance-industrial grade integrated string dampeners.
- 7075 alumina skeleton design CNC machined body
- Halftrack system- with track guided string path ,and a trackless bolt
- user friendly ambidextrous design
- features a single screw/bolt operation riser attachment system
- Latch mechanism integrated with a cocking system
- self centering, semi automatic sliding latch mechanism with quick release no friction arrow spring
- CNC machined Trigger mechanism with low weight two stage trigger and auto handgrip safety.
- Laminated, ultra-light, rare wood composite stockfeaturing a beautiful multi layer pattern
- High quality durable lack coating.
Set of adapted specialized tools.